LAM is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation and your donation could qualify for a tax credit under Idaho Code section 63-3029A.
Roger's Ice Cream & Burgers has generously offered to donate 20% of your total bill on the third Tuesday of each month. Present a voucher with your order, and our school reaps the benefits! Look for the strawberry-ice-cream-pink voucher in your Back to School packet (or stop by the office and pick one up).
September 20, October 18, November 15 and December 20, January 17, February 21, March 21, April 18 and May 16.
Use your Fred Meyer Club Card to earn money from your purchase!
Shop on Amazon to earn money for your purchase!
Each month LAM distributes Scholastic Book flyers giving you the opportunity to build your home library while also helping us earn Reward Points that can be used for classroom books and school supplies for our teachers. You can order anytime throughout the year but we suggest you check with the office for order and delivery dates.
Go online now to www.scholastic.com/readingclubs and use school code HNTX3 when you log in. There you will find thousands of books and activities from babies to young adults. Order online and your books will be delivered directly to the school with our upcoming book order and there is never shipping fees!
Throughout the year LAM Christian Academy holds a variety of family events both to bring LAM families together and to raise money for annual operations. These events are all ways you can help support LAM!
Events this year will include...
OCTOBER 22, 2016 - Fall Social/Fundraiser 5:30-7:30pm- Join us at LAM for an evening of live music and line dancing lessons. Dress in your country and western attire and come out for a fun evening. There will be games and activites provided for the children. This is a great opportunity to meet with staff and new families. Call the office for more information. (208) 765-8238.
November 9, 2016 - Father/Child Basketball Night 5:30 - 7 pm. Come and enjoy pizza and learning basketball skills with your child. Mrs. Thom, our Assistant Principal, will be sure to challenge you!
January 26, 2017 - Family Game Night and Potluck 5 pm to 7 pm. Come out and enjoy a fun evening of games with your family and make some new friends. LAM will furnish pizza and drinks, bring a side or dessert. Korean students will also put on a talent show for us.
February 22, 2017 - Father/Child Basketball Night 5:30 - 7 pm. Come and enjoy pizza and practicing basketball drills and playing games.
April 21, 2017 - Mother/Child Paint Time 3:00 PM Come and paint a Tree of Life and enjoy a Salvadorian dinner.
To make a donation for LAM, click on the link below to direct you to PayPal.
If you would like to make a donation by credit card please call the LAM Main Office 208-765-8238
You may also send a check to:
LAM Christian Academy
4800 N. Ramsey Rd.
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
Your dedication to Christian education is much appreciated!
LAM’s tuition covers approximately 90% of the total operating budget. The remaining 10% is aquired through the annual fund drive and other revenue building events. Each dollar received is reinvested in the school and its students. With no affiliation to churches or other organizations, we rely solely on the generosity of our community through relationships with people like you.
In the last 19 years, many have generously donated to LAM. These funds have assisted in purchasing curriculum, hiring loving Christian teachers and staff, and day-to-day operations. Your generous donation allows LAM to continue its dedication to education and faith.
Each year LAM’s Board of Directors takes a modest fiscal approach balancing the school budget, being mindful of the sacrifices parents make to send their children to a Christian School. LAM is holding its 3rd Annual Fund Drive in lieu of an auction that would cost the school a large percentage of the revenue generated.
Our goal this year is to raise $100,000 for operations and, through your generosity, LAM will ensure another successful and exciting school year for its students.
Your gift can help educate a child in the following ways...
If you would like to donate to the Annual Fund Drive please contact the LAM Main Office 208-765-8238.
Donors may now opt to go on an annual donation schedule where they can select a donation amount and have it made in scheduled payments throughout the year. These payments can be annual or monthly. If you would like more information regarding this donation opoortunity please contact the LAM Main Office 208-765-8238.
LAM provides financial assistance to families throughout the year who have suffered an unexpected family or financial challenge.
This fund is available, upon approval, to current families who experience an unexpected financial challenge. To ensure a child's education does not get interrupted by being pulled out of school, the TAF provides temporary tuition funds to help the family make it through these temporary hardships.