Summer Camp Registration Opens:
Summer Camp is open to all students age 3 by June 1st and potty trained through those entering 6th grade.
Space is Limited! There are 12 spots for children under 5 years by June 1st and 35 spots for children age 5 and up on June 1st through students entering 6th grade.
Non-refundable Activity Fee: $75 through April 13th ($100 if paid after April 13th). This fee covers all field trips and events on student’s scheduled days. Once you are accepted, the activity fee is non-refundable. However, the activity fee will be refunded if we do not have room for your student.
Mandatory “Back to Camp” Night: Tuesday, May 23rd at 5:30 pm. All families must attend!
Supplies: Each family is asked to bring these supplies to the “Back to Camp” night or before their first day of Summer Camp. (These items will be shared and do not need to be labeled with your student’s name.)
1 - package of pencils
1 - package of markers
2 – bottles of Elmer’s glue
1 - box of sidewalk chalk
1 - box of waterproof adhesive bandages (Band-Aids)
2 - art supplies of your choice: pom poms, finger paints, googly eyes, play-doh, glitter, stickers, etc.
First Day of Camp: The first day of the Summer Camp program is Monday, June 5th.
Last Day of Camp: The last day is Friday, August 25th for those not attending LAM for the 2017-18 school year and Wednesday, August 30th for 2017-18 continuing LAM students.
Camp Hours: Summer Camp opens at 6:45 am and closes promptly at 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We will not accept drop-ins over summer. Drop-ins are defined as families who have not registered and paid the summer activity fee.
Camp Closed: Monday and Tuesday, July 3rd and 4th in observance of Independence Day.
No Summer Camp or BASP available: From Thursday, August 31st through Tuesday, September 5th. BASP opens on the first day of school, Wednesday, September 6th, at 6:45 am.
Needed Daily – These items should be kept in student cubbies at all times and labeled with the student’s name. Students should arrive with sunscreen already applied.
* Swim suit – Girls must wear a one piece swim suit or a two piece Tankini set. No bikini tops are allowed. Boys must wear swim trunks/shorts.
* Closed toe sandals or athletic shoes
* Spare change of clothes (kept in a cubby during the week)
* Labeled water bottle with a spill-proof spout
* Light weight jacket
LAM will provide a LAM camp shirt to be worn on field trips.
Camp Highlights Include:
-Free Daily Hot Lunch at Ramsey Elementary: Approximately middle of June through middle of August
We are looking forward to spending our summer with you!
LAM Summer Camp Staff
Registration Forms: All Summer Camp Registration forms can be found below. Paper copies are available in the LAM Office if needed. There are additional registration requirements for families attending LAM for Summer Camp Only.
Steps for Summer Camp Registration include:
1. Read the LAM FAMILY HANDBOOK June 2017 – May 2018 and the Summer Camp 2017 Handbook Supplement – print and keep for future reference.
2. Summer Camp 2017 Activity Fee and Application form (one per family) – Return to the LAM Office with payment of the activity fee.
3. Getting to Know Your Summer Camp Student (one per student) – Return to the LAM Office.
4. Field Trip Permission Slip pg. 1 and 2 (one per student) – Return to the LAM Office.
5. Summer Camp 2017 Monthly Schedule (one per family) – Return the June calendar with your Summer Camp Application and Activity Fee. The July and August calendar must be returned by the 15th of the prior month to ensure your student is included on field trips scheduled on their day(s) of attendance.
Additional Registration Requirements for students attending LAM for SUMMER CAMP ONLY:
1. Contact the LAM Office to schedule a Principal Interview if your student is only attending LAM Summer Camp and has not attended LAM during the school year. If your student attended LAM but it was prior to the recent school year or last year’s Summer Camp, please call to see if the Principal Interview is required.
2. Complete, print, and submit the Parent Application (one per family) – Return to the LAM Office.
3. Complete, print, and submit the Student Application (one per student) – Return to the LAM Office.
4. Current Immunization Records to the LAM Office – Return to the LAM Office.
5. Birth Certificate – Return to the LAM Office.
Summer Camp Tuition:
Monthly tuition charges will be added to active 2017-18 FACTS accounts. Your due date will be consistent with your 2017-18 FACTS Agreement. All others will be billed by paper invoice with a 1st of the month due date. If late, a $45 late fee is applied on the 6th of the month.
Please contact the LAM Office to schedule a Principal Interview if your family has not attended or will not be attending LAM for school.
Public Registration: Once you have completed the forms, please bring the activity fee and forms including birth certificate and immunization records to the LAM Office once Summer Camp Registration opens to the public on April 18th.