IMPORTANT: Use CHROME as your browser when doing your ONLINE registration.
Registration 2017-18 for New Families includes the following:
A Checklist of procedures has been provided for you. Please use this Checklist to guide you through each step of the registration process.
Checklist for New Families:
1. Read the LAM FAMILY HANDBOOK June 2017 - May 2018 and keep it for future reference. We prefer that you read this before scheduling your Interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal.
2. Schedule your Parent Interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal by calling the LAM Office (208) 765-8238.
3. Complete your Online Registration using Chrome as your browser. Use the step-by-step, detailed instructions provided below to guide you through the Online Registration.
(Go to the LAM website, www.lamcda.org. On the left side of the screen, click on the 2017-18 NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION link.)
3a. If registering more than one student, return to the LAM website, www.lamcda.org. On the left side of the screen, click on the 2017-18 SIBLING REGISTRATION FOR NEW FAMILIES link. Repeat for each additional student.
4. Return the following items to the LAM Office beginning Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 8:30 am:
__ Non-Refundable Registration Fees
__ Financial Responsibilities 2017-18 form (one per family)
__ Getting to Know Your Student form (one per student) – Completed and printed during the online registration
__ Request for Transfer of Educational Records form (one per student entering 1st through 5th grade) – Completed and printed during the online registration
* Please complete this additional form if you were not able to complete it during the online registration.
__ Current Immunization Records (one per student) – Exemption Forms are available in the LAM Office
__ Birth Certificate – (one per student)
5. Schedule a Placement Evaluation for your Student(s) with the LAM Office.
Registration Notes for New Families:
• Your child(ren) will be officially enrolled when the registration process is complete and approved.
• If classes are full, your child may be placed on a waiting list.
• You will receive a notice by email from the Registrar once you are accepted.
If you have any questions along the way, please contact the LAM Office at (208) 765-8238. We would love to assist you!