When completing the ONLINE APPLICATION, please use a laptop or desktop computer with a WINDOWS Operating System and CHROME as your browser. Those using cellphones or computers with Apple/Mac Operating Systems have not been successful at submitting the application. We have a laptop available for your use at the LAM Office.
To make a donation for LAM, click on the link below to direct you to PayPal.
Your dedication to Christian education is much appreciated!
Registration for RETURNING Families opens Online at 8 a.m. on March 1, 2018. To hold your student's placement for 2018-19, the Online Registration and the Financial Responsibilities 2018-19 must be complete and submitted by 3:30 p.m. on Friday, March 9, 2018.
Registration for NEW Families opens Online at 8 a.m. on March 12, 2018. Paperwork and Fees can be turned in at the LAM Office beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 13, 2018.
IMPORTANT: Please use a laptop or desktop computer with a WINDOWS Operating System and CHROME as your browser when completing your ONLINE REGISTRATION. Those using cellphones or computers with Apple/Mac Operating Systems have not been successful. We have a laptop available for your use at the LAM Office.
Registration Information for 2018-19 for New Families:
A Checklist of procedures has been provided for you. Please use this Checklist to guide you through each step of the registration process.
Checklist for New Families:
1. Read the LAM FAMILY HANDBOOK June 2018 - May 2019 and keep it for future reference. We prefer that you read this before scheduling your Interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal.
2. Schedule your Parent Tour/Interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal by calling the LAM Office (208) 765-8238.
3. Complete your Online Registration using a laptop or desktop computer with a Windows Operating System and Chrome as your browser. (Those using a cellphone or Apple/Mac Operating Systems have not been successful! We have a computer availabe for your use at the LAM Office.) Use the step-by-step, detailed instructions provided below to guide you through the Online Registration.
(Go to the LAM website, www.lamcda.org. On the left side of the screen, click on the 2018-19 NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION link.)
3a. If registering more than one student, return to the LAM website, www.lamcda.org. On the left side of the screen, click on the 2018-19 SIBLING REGISTRATION FOR NEW FAMILIES link. Repeat for each additional student.
4. Return the following items to the LAM Office beginning Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 8:30 am:
__ Non-Refundable Registration Fees
__ Financial Responsibilities 2018-19 form (one per family)
__ Getting to Know Your Student form (one per student) – Completed and printed during the online registration
__ Request for Transfer of Educational Records form (one per student entering 1st through 5th grade) – Completed and printed during the online registration
* Please complete this additional form if you were not able to complete it during the online registration.
__ Birth Certificate – (one per student)
__ Current Immunization Records (one per student)
5. Schedule a Placement Evaluation for your Student(s) with the LAM Office.
Registration Notes for New Families:
• Your child(ren) will be officially enrolled when the registration process is complete and approved.
• If classes are full, your child may be placed on a waiting list.
• You will receive a notice by email from the Registrar once you are accepted.
If you have any questions along the way, please contact the LAM Office at (208) 765-8238. We would love to assist you!