Family time is such a precious time. School, Sports, Clubs, Work, Chores, TV, Computers, etc. all contribute to lost family time. All of these are important parts of daily life, but so is good family time. Family Time should be on everyone's calendar on a regular basis. Below are some fun ideas of how you can bring the family back together and make sure you aren't missing these moments as they fly by.
If you have any suggestions for this list we would love to hear them! Email the LAM Office today at email@example.com.
Children get their fitness cues from their families so why not lead by example and find ways to get the whole family involved in heathy activities? Here are some ideas to get you started...
1. Park as far away from your destination as possible.
2. Always take the stairs.
3. Limit TV, computer, video game time to only when the sun is down.
4. Get involved with your childs sports. Become a coach, help during practices, practice at home with them.
5. Get each family member a pedometer and hold competitions.
6. Take family walks after meals.
7. Get the whole family involved with local triathlons and marathons.