To make a donation for LAM, click on the link below to direct you to PayPal.
Your dedication to Christian education is much appreciated!
When completing the ONLINE APPLICATION, please use a laptop or desktop computer with a WINDOWS Operating System and CHROME as your browser. Those using cellphones or computers with Apple/Mac Operating Systems have not been successful at submitting the application. We have a laptop available for your use at the LAM Office.
LAM Offers Preschool (3 years old) through 5th grade classes. Each grade receives a premier academic curriculum as well as a variety of specialized subjects such as foreign languages, art, music/drama, and christian education.
To learn more about LAM Classes click Here.
Although public and private schools are both considered acceptable forms of education, there are some definite advantages for selecting a private school.
1. Individual Attention - LAM provides one of the lowest student-to-teacher ratios in the CDA region.
2. Parent Involvement - LAM encourage parents to be more involved with the school and the education of their children.
3. Academics/Curriculum - Private schools aren't forced to teach to a test. LAM provides a curriculum that far exceedes the common core standards and prepares students to be academically prepared as they continue their education beyond LAM.
4. A Balanced Education - Beyond a premier academic education, LAM provides a wide variety of classes and opportunities for students including, Spanish, Latin, Art, Music/Drama, Bible Ed, Spelling Bees, Speech Meets, Science Fairs, Running Group, and many community/service focused opportunities
5. Religious Teaching - LAM provides Christian teaching in class, during Chapel, and through Bible Ed courses. In addition, LAM teaches children to have strong character, a servants heart, the ability to forgive, and the compassion to love one another.
No. LAM will not be adopting the common core standards. The LAM curriculum provides an academic experience that exceedes the state and national standards.
LAM feels small class sizes allow for more individualized education for the students. Once a class enrollment passes a set number, a teachers assistant is assigned to that class for the year to ensure students are given the necessary opportunitites to succeed. Below you will find each class's student-to-teacher ratio as well as the max capacity allowed per grade.
Class Max Capacitites
Preschool...........12 (with TA)
Kindergarten.......22 (with TA)
1st-5th...............22 (with TA)
The majority of LAM graduates go on to Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy. LAM students are very successful at Charter due to their academic preparation at LAM.
"LAM does a really good job of preparing kids for success here at Charter."
Daniel Nicklay, Coeur d'Alene Charter School Principal
YES! Our Before/After School Program (BASP) is available from 6:45am-6:00pm Monday thru Friday.
Since LAM does not have school on Mondays, students are kept busy with plenty of fun activities, crafts, movies and play time. Tuesdays thru Fridays students will be transitioned to and from their classes by BASP Staff and will enjoy a variety of fun activities during their time there.
To learn more about BASP click Here.
LAM was originally founded through the Lutheran Church of the Master and continues to have a close relationship with the church and its members. LCM's Pastor, Bob Albing, is the school's Bible Education teacher and assists with Chapel regularly.
Because LAM students represent a wide variety of Christian faiths, the school focuses on general Christian teachings, scripture, holidays, and stories to respect the personal beliefs of each family. LAM hosts a "Bring your Pastor to Chapel Day" to encourage the students to express their individual beliefs and celebrate the unity of all Christian Faiths.
Yes! LAM offers open enrollment throughout the school year, meaning students are welcome to enroll at any time, as long as there is space in the class they are enrolling in.
To learn more about our enrollment process please click here.